- Quick Results in less than 40 Seconds
- Big Sample Volume: 600 ml
- High res. NIR diode Array technology with a wave lengh of 950 to 1250
- More Than 1000 Single Scans per sample.
- Coloured 8”LCD touch screen display
- Integrated printer, fully compatible with Microsoft office
- Products: (up to 20) e.g. Mixed Feed / Wheat / Maize / Barley / Soya / Canola etc
- Moisture – Fat – Fibre – Protein
- Portable – can work of 12 Volt (±1 Volt) DC car battery or work 220 Volt AC
- Not affected by Voltage Flactuation from 175 V to 260 V
- No warm up time required – switch on and work
- Not affected by environmental temperature from 18°C to 40°C
- Not affected by dusty surrounding
- Not affected by vibrations
- Only one moving part in the instrument
- No solenoids or chopping light
- USB interface, for easy measurement transfers from instrument to PC
- WI-FI capability
Instrument works with different sample holders for different crops – (supplied with instrument)
MINI INFRA SMART - NIT
Products: (up to 20) e.g. Mixed Feed / Wheat / Maize / Barley / Soya / Canola etc
Moisture – Fat – Fibre – Protein
Portable – can work of 12 Volt (±1 Volt) DC car battery or work 220 Volt AC
Not affected by Voltage Flactuation from 175 V to 260 V
No warm up time required – switch on and work
Not affected by environmental temperature from 18°C to 40°C
Not affected by dusty surrounding
Not affected by vibrations
Only one moving part in the instrument
No solenoids or chopping light
USB interface, for easy measurement transfers from instrument to PC
But with top loading self-adjusting sample cell
MININFRA SMART SW ®
Mininfra SmarT SW® grain analysers are very easy to use for even a non-skilled average user: thanks to its hopper no sample preparation is needed and the analysis can be started by pressing a button on the large colour touchscreen of Mininfra SmarT SW®.
Stability and reliability
Due to the applied measurement technology and robust calibrations the accuracy and repeatability of Mininfra Smart SW® grain analysers satisfy today’s high requirements thus Mininfra Smart SW® is a reliable device on all application areas.
Mininfra SmarT SW® grain analysers can be connected and managed through the internet. With the client software to be installed to a PC you can read out the measurement data, statistics remotely and also you can upgrade the newest software versions and the calibrations of the devices from a remote location.
Mininfra SmarT SW® grain analysers are delivered with all available calibrations for whole grain.
Specific weight module
Mininfra SmarT SW® contains an additional test weight module too. The instrument can test the specific weight os wheat, barley, corn and soybean: besides the common parameteres of the crops you can get a reliable hectoliter weight result within the same analysis process.
NIR/ NIT Analysis