Temperature Measuring rod:
- Large LCD-Display
- Sensor in the top and at the handle
- Sturdy rod made of fibreglass material
- Lengths 0.5m/1.5m/2.8m
- Cone or blade point
- For Hay, straw, compost
- Cereals, oilseeds and Grains
- Measuring range
- -10 to +70 °C
- Accuracy ± 1 °C
- Combination of silos and grain stores
- Sensors suitable for ATEX zone 20/21
- Intuitive Handling
- Easy installation
- IR interface
- Large touch screen display
- Fully automatic control
- Possible Extensions
- Easy installation
- Temperature tendencies
- Early warning system
- DuoLine soft can measure up to 256 silo bins. Aside of the advantages of the other DLS equipments you get the individual overview of all temperatures in your facility. Measure directly at the PC and see temperature tendencies immediately.
The portable moisture analyzer for Hay, Straw and SilageThe Superpro Combi is a new generation of reliable moisture, and temperature meters for hay , straw and silage. The Superpro Combi enables you to read actual moisture in the bale, average the moisture content, display the stored measurements and read bale temperature.
Reliable and quick measurement of grain moisture.
- Easy to operate
- Proven accurate moisture measurements
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Calculation of average value up to 99 bales
- High measuring range
- Adjustment of calibrations to compensate for bale density variation
- Back light display for easy reading
- Two year warranty
- Invented and produced in Denmark
- Quick and easyThe Superpro Combi is a sturdy tool with a 50 cm stainless steel probe with moisture and temperature sensor and a casing made of shockproof ABS plastic.
- The robust design makes the Superpro Combi very handy. It is quick and easy to use and the backlit display is easy to read, even in poor light conditions.
- Digital readout with accuracy to one decimal point
- Calculation of average value
- Backlight display
- User friendly experience
- 50 cm stainless steel probe
- Casing made of shockproof ABS plastic
- 2 year guarantee
- Measuring range (Moisture): 8,5 to 80%
- Operating range (Temperature): -5 to 70 ºC
- Resolution: 0.1% moisture
- Probe: 50 cm stainless steel
- Battery: 9 V Alkaline
- Display: 2 line LCD with backlight
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 1.5% in normal moisture range, by using average and calibration adjustments
- Essential tool in Quality Management
Agrolog Grain Guard – Temperature Management
Grain is the most important source to food and animal feed. Grain is a living breathing crop that needs the same care and attention as it received in the field. To maintain a high quality of the grain you need to dry and cool the grain and monitor the temperature regularly. As the temperature in the grain increases does the risk of insects and mites. Fires and explosions can occur in silos and bulk storages due to self-heating or ignition of combustible dust.
The Agrolog Temperature Monitoring Systems are ATEX examined and approved by TÜV for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Our ATEX- and ISO9001 certification guarantees the safety and quality of our products.
The Simple professional portable hand terminal for temperature monitoring systems.
The professional portable hand terminal with built-in memory for documented temperature monitoring systems.
Agrolog TMS5000 is a professional, fully automated Temperature Monitoring System with all the temperature sensors connected into a digital network and connected to a PC using the Agrolog PC5000 Grain Guard Software or another similar management system like SCADA or PLC etc.