Sampeling Bulk & Auto Samplers
Rakoraf 2 Linear:
- Complete and representative samples from drawbar combinations, semi-trailers and railway cars
- Sampling range of up to 18.8m X 8.8m
- Construction on Columns or wall bracket
- Proven and Patented Rakoraf sampling technique
- Easy-to-use remote control
- Fast Installation
- Easy handling
- Sturdy construction
- Easily decomposable
- Outlet opening in the handle
- Low weight
- Length: 1.5m respectectively 2 m
- Sample: about 600g respectively 800g
- Sample taking.
- Grain Bulk Probes – 2.1 m. – 1. 5 m. stainless steel
Bulk Truck Automatic Sampler
The reliability of laboratory analysis depends on the quality of sampling. The samples should represent the actual composition of grain in the truck.
- The pneumatic grain sampler is an industrial sampler for a wide variety of materials, including wheat,barley, corn, pellets, chips, flakes, granules and powders. It provides representative and repeatable samples form ships, rail cars, trucks, tubs, bulk-bags or other vessels.
- Sample probe is mounted on the swivel stand and boom which are powdered in three axis.
- The system can operate in 2 different mode which are automatic and manual mode.
- In the automatic mode ,sampling probe touches the base of the truck and starts sampling from the base of the truck to the top.
- Vacuum is provided by a very functional blower(3 kw)
- Telemechanique PLC provides ease of use
- Remote control distance is 50 meters.
- In the manual mode, it is possible to choose the depth where you can start sampling.
- The grain amount which system takes depends on density and the moisture.
- The system can move 180º right to left and 180º left to right(totally 360 º)
- It can move upwards and downwards.
- The probe strand has 240 cm length and by means of telescopic arms it is possible to lengthen the probe strand up to 640 cm.
- The probe has 220 cm length.
- High performance vacuum systems ,can take sample from different depths.
- It collects the sample in the cyclone in the laboratory
- Possibility to perform the sampling at night.
- Traffic lights informs the driver about the process
- Camera system lets the user view the sampling process better
- Sample data recording software used to store and analyse information about the sample and provider
- Communication line between the driver and probe operator
- Factory sampling system for taking samples from production line in the factory