Labmill/ Hammer Mill
LABORATORY ROLLER MILL 1000 / LABORATORY ROLLER MILL 4000
It is a laboratory type roller mill. It is used for both dampened and undampened wheat grinding.
After wheat grinding process, flour and bran are taken out from two separate containers, so mixing of them is avoided.
CYCLONE HAMMER MILL
- Stainless steel grinding compartment with 3 bladed cross beaters pushing the ground product through an (interchangeable) 0, 8 mm sieve. The product is recovered through the cyclone into a 500 ml plastic jar. Dust free operation, low moisture loss.
- Optional sieves available: 1, 2 mm Ø holes-
- 1, 5 mm Ø holes – 3 mm Ø holes.
- Used for NIR - Falling number - Bran Content - Mixograph
Hammer mill HM-210
- CE certified
- A hammer type laboratory mill which is used for sample preperation for Gluten washing, Falling Number ,Protein and NIR applications.
- Grinds grains, pellets, meals,spices, oilseeds,feeds and forages
- Reduced clogging by high performance motor
- Reduces sampling error
- Long mill life
- Convenient and rapid sample preperation
- It is built on a metal construction.
- A steel hammer rotates at high speed and forces the sample through a stainless steel sieve.
- An adjustable vacuum feed control regulates feed rate of the sample into the metallic grinding chamber. It provides possibility to grind samples up to 25% moisture content.
- 300 gr in 30-50 seconds depending on sample type and the moisture content.
- The sample is collected in a filter bag after passing through the sieve.
- Standart sieve is 0.8 mm for Falling
ROLLER MILL-RM 1300
- CE certified
- Rolls are to grind the wheat , a specially designed sieve to separate the standard flour and the bran.
- 2 different collectors stocking flour and the bran separately.
- Performs the test with the flour efficiency of %55-70 depending on the wheat variety and the moisture content.
- Possibility to grind dampened wheat up to %16-17 moisture content.
- Possibility to see grinding by the glass front panel.
- Possibility to adjust the feeding rate according the moisture content or particle size of the wheat.
- 380 Volt 50 Hz. Electricity